A common question that traditional business owners ask is: Why should I take my traditional company online?
The “traditional business” we’re referring here is one with a physical location and sells either in person or by phone. Especially the heavy machinery industry.
While in many cases, the steps for setting up an online business for a heavy machinery industry sounds troublesome and complicated. That’s why Popmach came into place. Setting up an online store at Popmach and start listing your products / services takes less than 15 minutes. Check out how to start selling at Popmach or how to sell your machinery with Popmach App.
Moreover, there are many good reasons to begin selling online. Here are six reasons why you should establish an online presence for your offline business with Popmach.
6 Reasons You Should Start Selling Your Heavy Machinery Online
- Improving Your Company Image. Believe it or not, Digital Era is evolving into the Intelligence Era. It's important to transform your business online that helps automate data collection and integration. Today, companies of all sizes and industries are establishing a successful online presence. If you don't have an online presence, then you are losing business data to competitors that do practice online selling.
- Access A Wider Network of Customers and Buyers. Transitioning your business online will give you access to a much wider pool of customers and buyers. You are no longer competing against another competitor in your area for the same small network of customers – instead, you’re free to think as big as you want. This could mean accessing buyers a few miles or towns away from your area or even going global in order to expand your business’s reach.
- 24/7, 365 Day Availability. Without the internet, it is impossible to provide 24-hours service for heavy machinery industries. Therefore, a key benefit of having an online store is that your customers can read about your products and services at any time - day or night. You can generate leads and inquiries while you are closed and follow up with them on the next day.
- Enjoy Low Startup Costs. Think about it – a business owner in the “real world” must pay for commercial space, printed stationery, staff and etc for new branches. But with Popmach, your only real expenses will be your time to register for an account. Your overall investment will still be much less expensive than maintaining a physical presence offline.
- The Internet Was Made for Business. The beauty of the internet is that your customers can literally be just one click away from your online store. Through the internet, you can now instruct, negotiate and solve customer’s queries.
- Reduce Operation Costs. Staff numbers can be reduced, thus office space and related office expenses. Making use of various online service providers you can now take all aspects of your business online.
Also read why choose Popmach here.